This week’s scene is an extraordinary one. At Windup Watch Fair in April, we united three Worn & Wound Podcast graduated class — Jason Lim from Halios, Bradley Price from Autodromo, and Etienne Malic from Baltic — to partake in a touch of force board about running an effective, lover engaged, autonomous watch brand in 2019. We covered an entire pack of themes, from the stacked idea of the term “micro-brand,” to the difficulties of the current, some of the time oversaturated, market.
To keep steady over every single new scene, you can buy in to The Worn & Wound Podcast—now accessible on all significant stages including iTunes , Google Play , Stitcher , Soundcloud , Spotify, and that’s just the beginning. You can likewise discover our RSS channel here .
And on the off chance that you like what you hear, don’t neglect to leave us an audit on iTunes .
If there’s an inquiry you need us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected] , and we’ll put your inquiry in the line.
- Bradley’s wrist check – Autodromo Group B Seres 2 Corsica
- Jason’s wrist check – Universa model and Brew Technicolor
- Etienne’s wrist registration/Silver Aquascaphe
- Zach’s wrist check – Worn & Wound x Stowa Partitio
- Ilya’s wrist check – Limited Edition Junghans Max Bill
- Bradley on The Worn & Wound Podcast
- Jason on The Worn & Wound Podcast
- Etienne on The Worn & Wound Podcast