This week on the Worn & Wound webcast, we’re diving deep on the torrent of ongoing deliveries from Seiko and Grand Seiko, examining a few of their new watches top to bottom, and addressing your most squeezing inquiries on the new deliveries. A week ago saw the presentation of numerous new models, and filled in as an opening shot to Seiko’s huge 140th commemoration. We’ve got new Alpinists, a plunge watch honoring an extraordinary Japanese mountain dweller, and, finally, a reasonable Seiko GMT with nearby hopping hours in the Presage line. There’s a great deal to discuss, and we honestly just started to expose what’s underneath, so if there’s a Seiko or Grand Seiko discharge reported as of late that you especially appreciate that we didn’t address, make certain to tell us in the comments.
This week’s scene is brought to you by Melbourne Watch and their new Collins programmed moonphase. Melbourne Watch is a natural face to the lover watch community, particularly Worn & Wound perusers. Established in 2013, Melbourne is most popular for delivering beautiful and reasonable game and dress watches that offer incredible worth. Melbourne is back with the Collins, a traditionally styled programmed moonphase, accessible in restricted amounts at launch.
Powered by the Swiss-made Sellita SW-280 programmed development, the Collins moonphase show honors the Australian night sky, portraying the Southern Cross star heavenly body. At just $775 US, the Collins is a compelling bundle for anybody hoping to get a mechanical complication not commonly accessible at this value point. To study the Melbourne Collins, head to melbournewatch.com .
To keep steady over every single new scene, you can buy in to The Worn & Wound Podcast — presently accessible on all significant stages including iTunes , Google Play , Stitcher , Soundcloud , Spotify, and then some. You can likewise discover our RSS channel here .
And in the event that you like what you hear, don’t neglect to leave us a survey on iTunes .
If there’s an inquiry you need us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected] , and we’ll put your inquiry in the line.
- Zach W’s wrist check: Benrus Type I Limited Edition
- Zach K’s wrist check: Lorier x Worn & Wound Gemini
- Blake’s wrist check: IWC Top Gun Automatic
- IWC Tribute to 3705
- A Dive Watch for Mountaineering: Introducing the Seiko Prospex SLA049 and SLA051 Tributes to Naomi Uemura
- Seiko Pays Tribute to the Original Alpinist from 1959 with Four All New Watches
- Introducing the Seiko Presage Sharp Edge GMT
- Melbourne Watch Collins Moonphase
- Seiko Celebrates 140 Years with Four New Limited Editions
- Grand Seiko Introduces a New Series of GMT Watches Based on the Changing Seasons