This week on the Worn & Wound digital recording, Blake Buettner, Zach Weiss, Zach Kazan, and Ed Jelley answer your most squeezing questions. Makes a miniature brand? What amount worth would it be advisable for us to put on a brand name? Is there a vintage watch bubble, and is it truly going to pop? These inquiries and more will be replied on this scene, and we additionally investigate a portion of the enormous January watch news that you may have missed, including new deliveries from Farer and Christopher Ward.
If you have questions that you’d like us to reply toward the finish of February, make certain to comment underneath or label us on Instagram, and we’ll get to as numerous audience inquiries as we can!
To keep steady over every new scene, you can buy in to The Worn & Wound Podcast — presently accessible on all significant stages including iTunes , Google Play , Stitcher , Soundcloud , Spotify, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. You can likewise discover our RSS channel here .
And in the event that you like what you hear, don’t neglect to leave us a survey on iTunes .
If there’s an inquiry you need us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected] , and we’ll put your inquiry in the line.
- Ed Jelley’s wrist check: Grand Seiko SBGV245
- Zach K’s wrist check: Tudor Pelagos LHD
- Zach W’s wrist check: Christopher Ward C60 Sapphire Black
- Blake Buettner’s wrist check: Omega Speedmaster Professional
- The New Farer Field Watch Collection
- Christopher Ward C1 Worldglow
- Zach W’s audit of the Speedmaster Automatic Day-Date
- Omega and Space Exploration
- “Desirable Imperfections” on vintage Rolex watches
- The Lorier Falcon II, inspected by Ed Jelley
- The new Rolex Oyster Perpetual