You’ve got questions – we’ve found solutions. This week on the Worn & Wound webcast, the group responds to inquiries from audience members on a wide scope of themes. We cover leave watches, a portion of the patterns we detected for the current year, watches under $1,000, and significantly more. We additionally invest some energy discussing our #1 Worn & Wound content of the year, so make certain to look at joins in the show notes for anything we discussed that you may have missed.
If you have any inquiries you’d like us to reply on a future scene, make certain to label us on Instagram or comment underneath.
This week’s scene of the Worn & Wound web recording is brought to you by Bulova and their Joseph Bulova assortment. Giving proper respect to the brand’s author just as its Swiss watchmaking history, the Joseph Bulova assortment highlights restricted release programmed watches with unmistakable Art Deco plans. Joseph Bulova established the Bulova brand in New York City in 1875. In 1912, Bulova set up the primary assembling plant committed to the absolute creation of wristwatch components in Biel/Bienne Switzerland. Bulova honors this set of experiences and its author with the new Joseph Bulova assortment, propelled by Bulova plans from the Art Deco time of the 1920’s to the 1940’s.
To study the new Bulova Joseph Bulova assortment head to Bulova.com .
To keep steady over every single new scene, you can buy in to The Worn & Wound Podcast — presently accessible on all significant stages including iTunes , Google Play , Stitcher , Soundcloud , Spotify, and that’s just the beginning. You can likewise discover our RSS channel here .
And in the event that you like what you hear, don’t neglect to leave us a survey on iTunes .
If there’s an inquiry you need us to answer you can hit us up at [email protected] , and we’ll put your inquiry in the line.
- Zach Kazan’s wrist check: Lorier Hydra II
- Blake Malin’s wrist check: Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight
- Zach Weiss’s wrist check: Boldr Venture Limited Edition
- Blake Buettner’s wrist check: Unimatic Marine U1-MLM
- Interview with William Massena
- Hands on with the Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight Navy Blue
- Hands on with the Longines Spirit Chronograph
- Review: Farer Crooms
- Oris x Momotaro Divers Sixty-Five
- Whiskey & Watches Podcast
- Tenn & Two
- Bark & Jack
- Daniel Roth Double-Face Tourbillon
- Patek Philippe 5970
- Patek Philippe 3940
- Autodromo Group B Safari
- Boldr Rally Chronograph
- Nodus Sector Field
- Visitor Duneshore Shallows
- Baltic HMS & Bicompax
- Seiko SNJ029 “Safarnie”
- The Serica 4512
- We’ve All Been There
- A Look Inside Grand Seiko’s 9R Spring Drive Movement
- Ophion OPH 786 Velos
- Seiko SPB149 Review
- The Virtual Windup Watch Fair
- Blake’s Sinn U50 Review
- The Story of Nina Rindt’s individual Universal Geneve 885103/02